Campervan Hire Gold Coast
- Campervan Hire in Brisbane
- Campervan Hire in Hobart
- Campervan Hire in Sydney
- Campervan Hire in Launceston
- Campervan Hire on the Gold Coast
Campervan Hire Gold Coast
Welcome to the glitz and glamour of Queensland’s famous Gold Coast. Renowned for its prime nightlife, picturesque beaches, rugged hinterland and fun theme parks, the Gold Coast is the perfect starting point for a Queensland road trip. With long summers and mild winters, tourists have the luxury of visiting this iconic tourist destination at any time of the year.
The Gold Coast has some of Australia’s most pristine beaches and national parks, making it an ideal destination for avid beachgoers and adventurous hikers. Whether you want to dance the night away in a Surfers Paradise nightclub, soak up some sun, take relaxing nature walks or learn to surf, the Gold Coast has something for everyone, offering a totally unique experience to all travellers.
Cruisin’ Tasmania’s partner, Cruisin’ Motorhomes, is a leading provider of Gold Coast campervan hire, with a branch in the coastal suburb of Mermaid Waters. Just 17.5 kilometres from the Gold Coast Airport and only 4.5 kilometres from Surfers Paradise, vehicles can be picked up and dropped off at this location.
Regardless of where you are from or what kind of budget you’re working with, hiring a campervan on the Gold Coast is one of the best ways to explore the region. Book a motorhome or campervan from Cruisin Motorhomes today and enjoy a relaxed start to your self-driven Australian adventure. If you need assistance with booking a vehicle, our friendly staff will be more than happy to help. Before you set off on your journey, be sure to help yourself to the complimentary tea and coffee provided at the Gold Coast branch.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Gold Coast, these are some of the best places to visit on a self-driven holiday in the region.
- Lamington National Park – Known for its stunning natural landscape, Lamington National Park encompasses over 160 kilometres of walking trails, lush green rainforest and several magnificent waterfalls. The park is a short distance from the Gold Coast, with plenty of camping grounds close by.
- Burleigh Heads – This seaside district is an ideal pit stop for anyone looking into campervan hire on the Gold Cost. Just south of Surfers Paradise, people come to Burleigh to escape the hectic pace of the city and spend lazy days relaxing at the beach. With its laidback atmosphere, surfing culture and charming seaside cafés, Burleigh is a coastal paradise.
- Theme Parks – A selection of Australia’s biggest theme parks can be found on the Gold Coast, including Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild and Dreamworld. From the young to the young at heart, these theme parks are suitable for people of all ages, and they are conveniently located just off the Pacific Motorway to the north of the Gold Coast.
- Surfing School – The ocean can be unpredictable, but with the help of a trained surfing instructor, you can learn how to ride the waves in a safe and controlled environment. There are several surfing schools on the Gold Coast, catering to every skill level.
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets – From 3.00pm to 8.00pm every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, Surfers Paradise comes alive with over 100 market stalls selling everything including clothing, jewellery, homewares, beauty products and artwork.
|Address||2/11 Northview Street, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218|
|Phone Number||1300 664 485 or International +61 3 6248 4789|
|Fax Number||+61 3 6248 4785|
|Distance from Airport||17.5 km|
|Distance from Ferry Terminal||-|
|Distance from City||4.5 km|
|Branch Hours||9am – 4pm|
|Open during the year||Open every day of the year except Christmans Day ( 25th December )|
|Branch Facilities||Toilet,Internet Facilities,Tourist Information,Tea / Coffee making facilities,Lounge area,Luggage storage|
|Recommended Holiday Parks||Treasure Island BIG 4 – Holiday Park 117 Brisbane Road, Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Distance from branch: 13.8 km Phone: (07) 5500 8666 Fax: (07) 5537 4233|
|Recommended Local Hotels / Motels||Mantra Sun City Ocean Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 Distance from branch: 5.8 km Distance from airport: 22 km Phone: (07) 3268 5899 Fax: (07) 3268 1584|
|Nearest Supermarket||Coles Corner Bermuda & Markeri Street, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218 Phone: (07) 5578 5900|
2-3 Berth Hi-Top
The Cruisin’ 2-3 Berth Hi-Top Campervan offers comfort to budget conscious see more
2 Berth Adventurer
The Cruisin’ 2 Berth Adventurer motorhome will delight budget conscious travellers see more
2 Berth Sandpiper
The VW Sandpiper will impress couples seeking a romantic getaway in the see more
4 Berth Hi-Top
The 4 Berth Hi-Top is the perfect vehicle for those on a budget see more
4 Berth Seeker
The innovative Cruisin’ Seeker features a unique permanent bed offering see more
6 Berth Discovery
The 6 Berth Discovery will delight any traveller seeking the ultimate group or family see more
6 Berth Deluxe
Luxury seekers should look no further than the Cruisin’ Deluxe motorhome. see more