Popular Motorhome Roadtrips In Australia
Australia is an adventurous place. One of the most fantastic ways to get acquainted with the country, its beautiful landscape, and incredible people is to get a campervan hire australia and drive across the land. Fully equipped for an epic road trip, it provides a person with everything they need to explore cities such as Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Hobart.
Where to Go and What to Do While Traveling to Your Destination
Cruisin Motorhomes, Cruisin Tasmania, and GoCheap Motorhomes offer you the perfect campervan set-up for your Australian journey. If you want to arrive at your destination in style, you’ll find campervan living ideal. You can climb into the back and rest after a long day of driving. Working with the best campervan hire Australia affords you the luxury of being comfortable throughout your entire trip thanks to the fantastic motorhome you currently have access to.
A few of our favourite campervan roadtrips in Australia are listed below. You’ll learn very quickly what makes them stand out as suggestions. After all, if you’re down for an adventure, you’ll find it by hitting the open road.
Ranging in length from six to seven days, this adventure is for the photographers who can’t get enough of taking pictures of nature. Featuring a comfortable drive between two major cities in Australia, Sydney, and Melbourne, it’s the trip of all trips if you love wildlife and the sea. Fresh oysters are available all along the way. Rolling down the campervan windows gives you the chance to breathe in the salty ocean air.
Cities you’ll visit along the way include Sydney, Narooma, and Melbourne. Sights you’ll see along the way include Glasshouse Rocks, Bar Rock Lookout, and Australia Rock, which looks like the shape of the country! There are many picturesque scenes to take in and photograph along the way. You can complete this trip by either getting a motorhome hire in Sydney or a motorhome hire in Melbourne.
If you’re in for a challenge, this 1,610 km trip doesn’t disappoint. Traveling from Brisbane to Cairns takes nearly two weeks to complete. Any length of trip shorter than that won’t be long enough to appreciate the journey.
Best taken during the dry season, this trip isn’t for the faint-hearted. It takes preparation, and camping is best. Traveling through the Glasshouse Mountains, Noosa, Hervey Bay, Seventeen Seventy and Agnes Waters, Airlie Beach and Townsville with the final stop in Cairns allows you to see why Australians love sun, sand, and surf. You could beach hop throughout the whole trip. You have the freedom to get a motorhome hire Cairns or a motorhome hire in Brisbane. The trip is beautiful either way.
If you’re traveling with your family and have five days to spare, the trip from Brisbane to Sydney by campervan is exciting. It takes you through Byron Bay, where passengers board the first-ever solar-powered train. From there, you travel to Emerald Beach where whale watching in the winter tops the list of many vacationers.
Once you and your family have gotten your fill of salt, sand, and sunbathing, climb back into your home-on-wheels to Old Bar NSW for day three of the trip. Day four has you painting rocks at Port Macquarie as a family. Day five has you arriving in Sydney where you can visit Sydney Harbour, the Blue Mountains, and Sydney Opera House.
Up for a Challenge? How About a Cairns to Hobart Roadtrip?
The drive from Cairns to Hobart is well worth the effort. You can get a campervan hire in Cairns and drive through Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and finally reach Tasmania. Board the Spirit of Tasmania to Tasmania with your campervan onboard. Once you arrive at Tasmania, you can start your epic roadtrip. You’ll work your way through Devonport to Hobart, taking time away from your wheeled home to explore Cradle Mountain, Bridestowe Lavender Farms, Launceston, Bay of Fires, Bicheno, Wineglass Bay, Maria Island, Port Arthur, Hobart, Salamanca Market, the Museum of Old and New Art (Mona), and Bruny Island.
A campervan roadtrip in Australia offers you the adventure of a lifetime. If you love the feel of an open road and the freedom to sleep beneath the stars in your own home-on-wheels, you’ll love taking one of the trips that we shared with you today.
USEFUL RESOURCES FOR YOUR CAMPERVAN HIRE HOLIDAY IN AUSTRALIA
- Tourism Tasmania
- Discover Tasmania
- East Coast Tasmania
- Tasmania Travel Lonely Planet Guide
- Spirit Of Tasmania
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- Tasmanian National Parks Pass
- Explore Tasmania
- Tourism Australia Guide To Tasmania
- Caravanning Tasmania - Caravan Parks and Campervan Parks In Tasmania
- Tasmanian Travel Itineraries
- Tasmanian Travel Information
- How To Set Up Your Campervan At The Campervan Park
- Roadside Assistance
- Flights To Tasmania
- 10 Best Things To Do In Tasmania On A Campervan Holiday
- Popular Bushwalks In Hobart
- Famous Markets In Tasmania
- Best Places To Eat In Hobart and Tasmania
- Explore The Central North West of Tasmania by Campervan
- How to Explore Hobart By Campervan
- Visit the Australian Wooden Boat Festival In Tasmania
- How To Prepare For Bushfires and Floods In Australia
- Popular Motorhome Roadtrips In Australia
- Where To Stay In Tasmania: Camping and Resources
- The Best Birds Eye Views In Tasmania
- Luxury Encounters For Your Self-Drive Holiday in Tasmania
- Top 5 Tasmanian Photo Opportunities
- Strahan Holiday Park Tasmania
- Your Guide to Discovering Houn Valley in Tasmania
- How To Make The Most Of Your Motorhome Hire In Summer
- Tasmania’s Most Significant Convict Sites
- Adventure Bay Holiday Village
- Your Guide To Tasmania’s East Coast
- Activities and Destinations For Your West Coast Encounter
- 8 Reasons Tasmania Should Be On Your Travel Bucket List
- Tasmania’s Top Natural Attractions: 5 Places To Enjoy Iconic Wilderness Experiences
- 7 Day East Coast Hidden Gems Itinerary
- Tips For Collecting Your Cruisin Camper From Hobart
- Cruisin Tasmania Motorhomes Hi Top Camper Review
- 5 Unusual Encounters For Your Tassie Adventure
- 5 Useful Resources For Your Tassie Adventure
- Tips For Exploring Mt Field National Park
- Top 10 Things To do In Launceston and Surrounds
- Tasmania’s Best Waterfront Camp Sites
- Tasmania’s Top National Parks To Visit With A Motorhome
- 10 Hot Spots For Your Hobart Motorhome Adventure
- Travel Hacks: Free Activities For Your Hobart Adventure
- How To Set Up Your Camper At The Caravan Park
- Tasmania’s Top National Parks To Visit With A Motorhome
- 10 Must Visit Destinations From Hobart To Brisbane
- Tasmanian Travel Tips: Top 5 Caravan Parks For Kids
- Top 10 Activities For Families In Tasmania
- Where To Get The Best Views In Tasmania
- 5 Tips For Your Tassie Camper Adventure
- What To Do In Stanley and Surrounds: Tasmania’s Beautiful North West
- Packing Essentials For Your Tassie Escape
- Top Places To Sample The Freshest Seafood In Tasmania
- Tasmania’s Top Caravan Parks for Your Motorhome Adventure
- A Guide To Parking In Hobart and Surrounds
- Where To Find Snow In Tasmania
One of the best motorhome hire and campervan hire companies in Australia. It has a modern fleet of accredited vehicles and some of the best in class campervans and motorhomes in Australia. You can pick up campervans and motorhomes from the following locations,GoCheap Motorhome Rentals Australia
GoCheap Motorhomes offers cheap motorhome hire and cheap campervans for hire in Australia. They have a clean and well maintained fleet of campervans and motorhomes that are offered at affordable prices all through the year. GoCheap Motorhomes can be hired from the following locations,
Phone: 1300 664 485
Enquiry Form: https://www.cruisintasmania.com.au/contact/
Get A Quote: https://www.cruisintasmania.com.au/booking/select
Visit Cruisin Tasmania's Branches: