WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR MOTORHOME HIRE
Every Cruisin’ Tasmania motorhome and campervan comes fitted with essential amenities to ensure our travellers experience a comfortable and all-inclusive self-driven holiday. From cooking facilities to linen, we’ve thought of everything needed for a comfortable road trip. Before setting out, we encourage you to familiarise yourself with what’s included in your rental vehicle. The following items are available across Cruisin’ Tasmania’s fleet.
Included in the Hire
- 24-hour roadside assistance – our vehicles are kept in top condition with regular maintenance and servicing, but in the unlikely event that you encounter difficulties on the road, help won’t be far away
- Audio visual guide – learn everything you need to know about how to prepare, operate and maintain your vehicle
- Vehicle user manual – in conjunction with the audio visual guide, our user manual contains essential information on how to operate a Cruisin’ Tasmania vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres – relax and enjoy your trip without watching the odometer
- Standard vehicle insurance (bond/liability applies)
- Bedding and linen – towels, sheets, doonas, dishcloths and tea towels are all included
- 10% GST
- Extra driver fee
- Maps and campground guides – we can help you find your way around several of the stopovers featured in your itinerary
- General equipment for keeping your vehicle tidy and functional – broom, clothes pegs and hangers, dustpan and brush, 15-amp power lead, 3 toilet chemicals, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher, bucket, and freshwater and grey water hose
- Kitchen facilities – cutlery and crockery, cutting board, kettle, microwave, toaster, utensils, can opener, corkscrew and food containers
Not Included in the Hire
- Food and groceries
- Baby and/or booster seats*
- Outdoor table and chairs*
- National park entry fees
- Overnight camping costs
- LPG refill*
- Liability reduction*
- Tourist attractions
- Airport transfer
*Upgrade your insurance to the Hassle Free Pack to receive these items or hire them individually as optional extras.
What is the Hassle Free Pack?
Our Hassle Free Pack is designed to provide you with extra conveniences and peace of mind throughout your journey. It offers travellers the following items:
- Option 2 liability reduction
- GPS navigation system
- Pre-purchase gas
- Outdoor table and chairs (chairs per person)
- Baby and/or booster seat (if required).
You can learn more about the Hassle Free Pack in our FAQs here.
Tell Me More About Insurance
Cruisin’ Tasmania’s insurance policy covers every kind of circumstance. All Cruisin’ vehicles come with standard liability protection worth $5,000, in addition to the following options:
- Reduction option 1
- Reduction option 2
- Hassle Free Pack
- Accident liability
- Security deposit/security deposit refund
- Protection package
- Property damage.
Learn more about our insurance and liability reduction options here.